1. A Small Beginning, Out Of Boredom
So today I decided to just spend some time and just make a few changes to this blog and in a way declare this blog less inactive. Well, as I posted this link to my friend who kindly asked for it when I told him I was moving to blogger, he kinda went like "Wth? Haemoglobin? Why?". Well, since "hengboon.blogspot.com" would be a little bland and I thought something else would be more "unique" so I went for haemoglobin. Well since my initials are HB and since Haemoglobin is also abbreviated to Hb, so I thought that it would be appropriate. Hence, thus the weird name
As I have already decided on that name, I was thinking that it would be good if I slowed down once in a while from my busy schedule and breathe. Uni life has been, and will be even more, hectic ever since it started. Although at the most of the stuff are quite familiar to me, but now there are some terms that I have never even heard of. Well, methaphorically speaking, if the body doesn't recieve enought oxygen while it's working at its capactity, lactic acid builds up in the muscle cells and the muscle feels the pain. So, in life, there's got to be some point of resting to deal with the excess pressure which can cause pain to your life.
Anyway, hopefully I do pick up the initiative to actually study since the 1st semseter is already halfway in session. Funny how time flies compared to primary / secondary school...
Labels: Updates

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home